Bleed Control Kit
Control the bleed with these easy-to-use tools!
Life-threatening bleeding can occur from everyday emergencies such as vehicle crashes, incidents involving farming equipment or public transportation, accidental injuries from natural disasters like tornadoes, and inflicted injuries from man-made disasters such as shootings and bombings. Public Access Individual Bleeding Control Kits by North American Rescue are designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life-threatening bleeding.
Contained in a nylon carry bag that easily and quickly affixes to the FAST Board, this life-saving kit provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives such as the fastest, safest and most effective prehospital tourniquet in the world, the C-A-T®, quality gauze, shears, and pressure dressings/bandages. Included are step-by-step illustrated “just in time” pictorial instructions, so even untrained providers can help save a life.
NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kits are available in Basic, Intermediate, Advanced, and Advanced BCD configurations.
The NAR Individual Bleeding Control Kit provides life-saving bleeding control equipment such as tourniquets, pressure dressings, and gauze bandages and puts them into the hands of the public to help control bleeding and save lives.
Includes all equipment found in the Basic Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat penetrating chest wounds with the HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack (for entrance and exit wounds).
Includes all equipment found in the Intermediate Individual Bleeding Control Kit with the added capability to treat major bleeding with a hemostatic dressing that enhances blood clotting abilities—for faster bleeding control.
- Designed to provide essential equipment that empowers the general public to take action as immediate responders in stopping life-threatening bleeding
- Provides intuitive and easy-to-use tools that are proven to help to save lives
- Available in Basic, Intermediate, and Advanced configurations
- Featuring the most effective, easiest to use and fastest to apply C-A-T® Tourniquet
- Packaged in a compact, red nylon carry bag with PVC Bleeding Control Patch and velcro to easily attach to FAST Board.
Basic Kit Contents:
- 1 x C-A-T® Tourniquet
- 1 x 6 in. NAR Responder ETD (Emergency Trauma Dressing)
- 2 x NAR Responder Compressed Gauze
- 2 x Pair, Responder Nitrile Gloves, Lg
- 1 x Responder Trauma Shears, 7.25 in.
- 1 x NAR Survival Blanket
- 1 x Permanent Marker, Small
- 1 x Just in Time Instruction Card
- 1 x PVC Bleeding Control Patch
- 1 x Red Nylon Bag
- H 7 in. x W 5 in. x D 2.5 in.
- Weight: 15 oz