MK-1 Ultra Structural Firefighting Glove
MODEL # 7877K
CERTIFIED COMPLIANT TO NFPA 1971, 2018 Edition
Kangaroo Skin Version of MK-1 with enhanced Strength, Durability and Suppleness of this Legendary Naturally Water-Resistant Leather.
Kangaroo Skin is ounce for ounce the most durable leather with
10 times the tensile strength of cowhide.
(See Sizing Instructions & Diagraph Below)
64N, 70N, 70W, 76N, 76W, 82N, 82W
• Unprecedented 5 layers of 100% Kevlar knit for Premium Thermal, Cut & Puncture Resistance
• Cowhide reinforced back shell for long term Radiant Heat Resistance
• NFPA 1971 Compliant Moisture Barrier blocks Chemicals and Bloodborne Pathogens
• Multi-layer Kevlar Knit with Kangaroo Skin palm and back of thumb provides Outstanding Flexibility, Grip and Dexterity
• Unique Sculpted Fingertip Design Provides Highest Level Tactility
• Intricate Sewing Construction for Highly Functional Tailored Fit
• Sewn Down Palm Layers for more Efficient Grip
• Premium Leather and 100% Kevlar for Rugged Construction
• Reinforced Thumb Crotch Protects High Wear Area
• Inner Liner Sewn and Bonded at the fingertips
The first number is the measurement of the Firefighter's index finger. The second part of the size, the letter, comes from the width of the Firefighter's hand across the knuckles. Please see the below diagraph chart from NFPA 1971-2018, Protective Ensembles for Structural Firefighting and Proximity Fire Fighting, for how to size the Firefighter's hand.